Friday, October 14, 2016

Five For Friday -- October 14



This was a short week for me at school.  I was sick on Monday.  I worked with kids on Tuesday and Wednesday, Thursday was In-Service and Friday is off.  So this week went by super fast.  

1.  I can not take credit for this first project.  Lynn, one of my friends who teaches kindergarten where I teach put this together.  It is so adorable.  The kindergarteners are learning about Saints right now.  

2.  I think I picked which Halloween treat I will be making this year it all came down to coupons at Target.

3.  Katie, the other kindergarten teacher, introduced me to this  adorable Alphabet book and then I found a matching number book.  I already ordered mine on Amazon.  I ordered two sets; one for school and one for my little grand-daughter.  
 

4.  I have been busy making several of the Alphabet games I found on Pinterest this week.  I am excited to play them with the children.  

5.  Last weekend my husband and I took two nights off and rested at The Osthoff in Elkhart Lake, WI.  It was a gift from another teacher at school. It was so nice to get out on a Fall day and walk around.  I also spent a lot of time relaxing and reading.  I finished the book, One Plus One.  The book was very predictable and had some interesting characters.  I would give it 3 stars.  
  

Thanks Kacey from Doodle Bugs for hosting the linky party.  Follow the link and read lots more great ideas.    



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...