This was a short week for me at school. I was sick on Monday. I worked with kids on Tuesday and Wednesday, Thursday was In-Service and Friday is off. So this week went by super fast.
1. I can not take credit for this first project. Lynn, one of my friends who teaches kindergarten where I teach put this together. It is so adorable. The kindergarteners are learning about Saints right now.
2. I think I picked which Halloween treat I will be making this year it all came down to coupons at Target.
3. Katie, the other kindergarten teacher, introduced me to this adorable Alphabet book and then I found a matching number book. I already ordered mine on Amazon. I ordered two sets; one for school and one for my little grand-daughter.
4. I have been busy making several of the Alphabet games I found on Pinterest this week. I am excited to play them with the children.
5. Last weekend my husband and I took two nights off and rested at The Osthoff in Elkhart Lake, WI. It was a gift from another teacher at school. It was so nice to get out on a Fall day and walk around. I also spent a lot of time relaxing and reading. I finished the book, One Plus One. The book was very predictable and had some interesting characters. I would give it 3 stars.
Thanks Kacey from Doodle Bugs for hosting the linky party. Follow the link and read lots more great ideas.