1. This week I have been helping the first graders learn how to do the challenge work in the classroom. They love doing the activities.
2. I found ten great apple projects on Pinterest this week. I already noticed some of these projects up and around the school.
3. I also updated my teaching apple and chicka chicka boom boom section of my teaching resource this week. It has video links that I use on my smartboard. I started this site years ago and a lot of the links need some updating. I know a couple teachers at my school use the site so I want to fix it up for them this year.
4. I made something for my grand-daughter this week to work on her speech. I took those wonderful learning dice and put family pictures in them for her. We need to help her learn family names.
5. One of the benefits I have of working with several classrooms this year is that I get to see a lot of wonderful teachers actually teaching. I absolutely love going into a different classroom and seeing wonderful lessons happening. AND an added bonus I don't have to write lesson plans or correct papers. So that leaves time to actually read books. This week I read The Nest.
I would give this book 2 out of 5 stars. I liked the basic idea of the story and the story line about the Plumb family was interesting however there was so many other characters and backgrounds to read that I felt lost some times.
Thank you Kacey for hosting the linky party.