Monday, August 7, 2017

Back to School Teacher Gifts


First I want to start this post letting you know I received all the materials for this project free from Oriental Trading in exchange for this post. I want to Thank Katie from OT for the wonderful gift of supplies.  As a teacher I appreciate every little gift that helps make the school year run smoothly.   

Each year I make little gifts for the primary teachers on our staff.  I find my ideas on Pinterest and put them together the best I can.  This year I came across the opportunity to partner with Oriental Trading to create these gifts.  I saw something similar to this on Pinterest and I thought cute idea I can do this.   

I found most of the supplies I needed at Oriental Trading Learn 365:
 Then I laid all the tiles out with the teachers names and erasers and measured the length of each one.  
 My husband purchased a long piece of trim and cut the trim at the different lengths for the names.
 Then I used my hot glue gun to glue all the letters, erasers and pencils on the trim board.  
 Now I have name plates for each of the teachers at the primary level at my school.  I think they are super cute and I cannot wait to give these little gifts out.   

If you want to see the gifts I made in the past check out the links below:
2016  Sunshine in a Jar
2015  Pencils in an apple jar
2011 Flowers for the Teachers
I started an Instagram account if you are interested in following allow:  @theverybusykindergartenblog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...