Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Back To School Gifts for Teachers

Each year on the first day of school I like to surprise my co-workers with a little something to start the school year off with. I wish I could do something for the entire staff however I just focus on the teachers on my level.   

This year I decided to make Sunshine in a Jar.  
I have tons of jars around the house so that was easy enough to find.  I did purchase the yellow caps from Swiss Miss Closet on Etsy.  The rest of the supplies I found at TARGET.  
I made my own tags with a graphic and fonts from Graphics from the Pond on TPT. 
Download the tag by clicking on the image and saving it to your desktop!

It was super easy to put together and I think my fellow teachers will love them.  

Happy First Day of School! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...