It's back to school time.
It's so long to sleeping late
and so long to naps.
It's time to listen to the bells
and eating as fast as you can before you recess duty.
1. I passed out these sunshine jars to my primary team this week. There were lots of smiles from everyone.
2. I am so excited to hear what the children did on their summer vacations, mainly because I didn't go anywhere this summer.
3. We decided to try bathroom passes during lunch time. We have so many children running to the bathroom during our lunch hour. We want to see if we can cut that down. We want the children to spend their time eating.
4. I did a favor for a friend. I cut the letters to make a bucket for a friend. I also added polka-dots on the sides.
5. I finished this book this week. It was a quick read. The story was very interesting. I thought is was nice how the author wrote the characters name on top so you knew who's point of view you were reading. The twists kept me guessing throughout the story.
Thank you Kacey from Doodle Bugs for hosting the linky party.