Monday, August 29, 2016

Two Helpful Freebies




I am sharing with you today two things I made for another teacher. She asked me to make her covers for a Handwriting book and the Poetry Binder.  

She wanted them in black and white because she wanted the children to be able to color them in. 

She is using many of the poems found on the Poetry Page of my blog. They are ALL free and some come with homework pages as well.  

One thing I did last year which I LOVED was I wrote all the poems on chart paper and posted them by the calendar.  Every time my students came to sit on the carpet they were reading the poem.  Each week they were so excited to see the new poem hanging up.    

  

I used graphics from Graphics from the Pond and KPM Doodles for the covers.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...