Monday, March 6, 2017

Counting the Gold for FREE

I am still working with this little guy on number identification to 20.  Well to be honest we are still working on identifying numbers to 12.  He still needs go back to a number line and count and recheck for 8,9,10,11, and 12.  

So I put this little St. Patrick's day game board together for him. It is similar to some adding boards I saw on Pinterest, however we are just identifying the numbers.  I picked up some gold coins at the Dollar Store to use as markers.  

Unfortunately dice will not work for this game so I made some cards. The cards work out great because then he is reading the number two times. 

On the other side of the game I just typed up a bunch of gold for him to practice reading numbers.  

This little guy is adorable he loves to play games that are seasonal. 

  I also thought my advanced kindergarten guys could use this as an addition game as well.  They could flip two cards over and add them together and find the sum.  

You can find this game at my TPT store for free.  
Happy St. Patrick's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...