Wednesday, January 4, 2017

K is for Kindergarten


One of my readers suggested that I make another cover for my book F is for First Grade but for a kindergarten class.  What a great suggestion!  I don't know why I didn't think of it.  Kindergarten is mainly where the alphabet is taught. 

This is a book I generally have my students make the first week of school to introduce themselves.  I read the book A My Name is Alice.  

As a class we brainstorm a list of things that begin with each letter of the alphabet.  Then during centers the students complete the class page.



So thanks to Elizabeth I added a new cover to my unit on TPT now kindergarten teachers can have their class make this book anytime during the year as they are working on the alphabet. 

F is for First Grade/K is for Kindergarten will be my featured product this month and will be on sale for $1.  

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...