Sunday, January 1, 2017

Goals for 2017


The Very Busy Kindergarten Blog has been my place to share my teaching ideas the past several years.  Each year brings new surprises for me as a teacher and as a person.  I love sharing the ideas I am using as an educator.  

This past year I have tried to be more consistent with my blogging. I am trying very hard to share two ideas from my teaching and then Friday Favorites each week. 

I will hopefully continue with that blogging schedule this year.  I will continue to focus on preschool through second grade ideas that I am using with the students I work with.  I am continuing to update my teacher resource site that I use and several other teachers at my school use as well.  

I am also working on revamping many of the products I have at my TPT store as well as create new ones.  I try to keep my prices low because I know teachers spend their own money purchasing things and our money needs to stretch. The little bit of money I make pays for the graphics I use on my products and freebies and any extra for educational supplies for my students. 

Thank you for reading The Very Busy Kindergarten Blog.  I hope you have a wonderful year.   

Sue 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...