Friday, December 16, 2016

Five For Friday -- December 16


I am finally feeling better.  It took over a week to get over a cold.  Before that I have been helping out with my new grand baby who is absolutely adorable.  

1.  That leads me to number one....I love this picture of my grand son that the photographer took of him. He is so cute and lovable.    

2.  I updated my author links for Jan Brett listening center. The posters with the QR codes work great in the listening center.  The children get their own headphones from their locker and an ipad and then head over to the Author Board and aim at the story poster they want to listen to.  It is super easy. 


3.  My mom and I made this adorable Felt Christmas Tree for my little grand daughter.  Right now she just likes to play with the circles.  When I go there I try to use the color words with her.  That's the teacher in me always trying to build vocabulary.  

4.  When you are sick you are not moving around and doing your daily routine.  So I had A LOT of time to read.  I read THREE Christmas stories the past several weeks.    
5.  I finished my Christmas Gift tags and I think they turned out super cute.  I can not wait to start wrapping my presents.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...