Friday, October 21, 2016

Five for Friday -- Oct. 21


This has been another crazy week.  I just don't know where all the time goes.  I feel like I say this every week but I am so surprised when I write this post that it is time to review the week.  

1.  The listening center cards I created for the first graders were a hit for the ipads.  They love listening to the stories.  I also found other free activities for teachers to do in the classroom.    


2.  I found and made several more alphabet activities for the four year olds.  They loved the rocks.  I think they liked the cool and smooth feeling of them.  
source
3.  I picked up this number train puzzle from Lakeshore Learning.  This was a great purchased I am using it with the four year olds so far we have made it to 12.  

4.  This little peanut was the highlight of my week.  We had two amazing days together.  

5.  I finally broke down and purchased a bag on wheels for school.  I have been carrying my stuff around with me in two bags and it was so heavy.  I was leaving things lay in so many different classrooms. Hopefully this will keep me organized.  


Once again I want to thank Kacey from Doodle Bugs for hosting the link up party.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...