Thursday, September 1, 2016

Setting Up My Challenge Area

I fixed up my Challenge area.  I really liked the plastic drawers last year.  I put them at an easy to reach level so the students could easily see what was inside of them.  I used my Silhouette machine to make letters to label my drawers.  I purposely chose the number words to increase the print in my classroom.  

I moved my ipads next to the drawers as well.  I am trying to increase the technology activities in my classroom.  

I made a adorable banner with three items from the dollar section at Target.  

I worked all after noon and I finished the activities for the center as well.

My TPT Store

I tried to think of everything including organizing a teacher's binder.  

I wanted the September activities to be easy and a review from kindergarten so the children feel confident to work independently on these activities.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...