Friday, September 2, 2016

Five for Friday -- September 2



Can you believe it is already FRIDAY!  The second week of school is already behind me.  I cannot believe how fast each day goes.  My focus this week has been running records and......

1.  GET MY CHALLENGE CENTER ORGANIZED
I finished organizing my center.  It took me almost a year to get the letter stickers on the drawers.  They look so much nicer than the post its I had last year.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE my pencil banner that I made from supplies at the dollar section at Target.  It turned out super cute.

2.  I finally finished my September Challenge Pack and it is for sale at my TPT Store.  This is by far the biggest unit I have created.   
Check it Out Here
3.  I finished reading another book.  It was pretty good.  It took a while for the story to get going and to understand all the characters.  I am still not exactly sure how one of the characters fit into the whole story.  However I was glued to the book at the end because I wanted to see how it all worked out.  

4.  I went the Children's Play Gallery  this week with my grand-daughter.  She did not play or get excited about any of the things she liked last time.  This time she was all about the large ramp that connects one area to another.  She scooted up and down and eventually she pushed the shopping cart up and down.  She just wanted to move around from place to place.  


5.  I love reading my Gratitude/Giving Calendar at the end of the month.  I think this is one of my favorite aspects of my Bullet Journal.  I love reading back what I was thankful for during the month and how I helped others.  It is a nice way to reflect on my actions throughout the month. 
 Thank you to Kacey at Doodle Bugs for hosting another linky party.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...