Friday, September 30, 2016

Five For Friday -- September 30


Wow I just do not where all the time goes each week.  I can not believe another week is over, in fact September is over.  I have been incredible busy.  

1.  My husband and I had a date night.  Really a date night during the school year.  We went to dinner and a play...Man of La Mancha at the Milwaukee Repertory Theater.  It was really good.  It was our first time in the Repertory Theater and what a nice setting to see a play.  We were up close to the stage we felt like we were  in the play.  
2.  I got these apple erasers from Oriental Trading and I have used them every day this week helping the four year olds count.  They love counting them. They beg me to bring them out to count.   

Another easy thing I have been working on the four year olds is color memory.  I quickly made the game out of scrap colored paper and index cards.  The kids love to play the game with me.  

3.  The first graders made these beautiful tissue leaves from Oriental Trading as well.  It adds some color to the room.  



4.  I finished and posted my October Challenge Pack this week.  I have even cut out all the activities and organized them for the two first grade teachers at my school.   
My TPT Store
5.  I put together this beautiful bulletin board for the main hallway at school.

Thanks Kacey from Doodle Bugs for hosting the linky party.    


1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a great week! I love that memory game- and your bulletin board! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...