Friday, September 4, 2015

Teacher Post --- Favorite Subject

source
My favorite subject in school has always been Reading.  Even when I was a little girl I loved to read.  I remember sitting on my bed as a young girl on a Saturday reading my Nancy Drew books that I purchased with my allowance.  It was so wonderful to read what I wanted to read and not what was assigned.  Now as an adult I still love to curl up in my bed and read.  

So it is no surprise that I love to teach children how to read.  I love to collect children's literature.  I have made reading the focal point of my classroom.  
I have tons and tons of books......books that the children can take home....
and books that are just for the classroom.

A great day for me is finding a new book that gets the children excited about reading.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...