Monday, August 31, 2015

Teacher Week -- Five Facts

source
Welcome to Teacher Week 2015 with Blog Hoppin.  
Today is Monday and I have FIVE Fun Facts to share with you about myself.  

1.  I am addicted to graphics.  I love graphics.  I think I own a million.  I think I am the best customer of the graphic designers.  I use graphics for everything and I think I purchase graphics weekly. Doodles First is the newest designer I found and in love with these designs.  (I secretly wish I had a talent for drawing because I would love to design my own graphics.)



2.  I enjoy bike riding.  I don't get to ride as much as I would like because of health reasons but I try to ride as much as possible.

3.  Decorating is another passion of mine.  This year my youngest two children moved out and I turned one of the bedrooms into an office/craftroom for myself.  I use the word craft room loosely because more of the things I make are for my classroom.
The other bedroom I turned into a large walk in closet for myself.



4. Family is everything!   I enjoy my family very much.  Not a day goes by when one of my children stops by and I love every minute of it.  I try real hard to get my school and house work done when no one is around so when they stop by I can sit and talk to them.

5.  I am a hooked on Starbucks Iced Passion Tea Lemonades.  It is about the only other thing I can really drink besides water.  I can only drink it once a week.  So it is my Friday treat after work.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...