Friday, August 14, 2015

Five for Friday -- August 14

Add caption

I am sure many of you are in the same place as me.....this is the time to get ready....rewash everything and put it all back where it belongs for the new students.  Most of my time this week was getting the classroom ready for the children.

1.
I have my classroom ready for the new children.  Just a couple final details and I am ready to begin my lesson planning.

2.  Speaking of lesson planning I found this at A Place Called Kindergarten....I already downloaded it and I am very excited.  I think this is a great idea. I had a hard time getting my first graders to focus their sentences on what I meant as Character Traits.  I think this will help. 
source
3.  I hit a big milestone on my bike this week. Sorry it is a bad photo it was hard to get a good picture at the right milage in the sun on a bike.  

4.  I am excited about this space.  I have a plan for here to hopefully build confidence in my students and incorporate some selfies.  
5.  I have most of my welcome bulletin board complete.  I am almost ready.  


Thank you Kacey for hosting the link party.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...