Friday, July 17, 2015

Five for Friday -- July 17


source

1.  I created a Writing Folder for myself.  It has all the writing resources I will need for conferences.  I am excited to teach writing this year and try all the new ideas out.  


2.  I created a bookmark for myself to help me focus on what it important to me each day.  If you click on the image you can copy it and make your own as well.  
3.  I gathered together my bulletin board accents/pads of paper/name cards and organized them by themes.  The best part of the system is that the basket fits on my Ikea shelf tuck away in my craft room.  
4.  I have planned out my big Christmas project for my grand-daughter.  My mom and I are making her an Advent Calendar. Each little character or object will be made my hand with lots of love.   
5.  I finished my Welcome Bags for my students on Open House day.  I love doing my projects ahead of time so that when I am busy setting up my classroom I don't have these little fun type of projects hanging over my head.  


Thank you for stopping by to read my Five fantastic projects of the week.  Thank you Kacey for hosting the Five for Friday Party.  







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...