Thursday, June 11, 2015

Thank You Cards

Sorry I disappeared from blogging for a while.  Just like all teachers I was overwhelmed with school work and life.  I was literally making it day by day with school work I felt like I was correcting, recording, listening to running records, recording some more and prepping the next day.  When I arrived home I had to work on my gifts for my students......their little picture books.  It was school work non-stop.  I did take a lot of pictures of the end of the year and hopefully I can share them with you soon.

At the end of the school year my class gave me the cutest gift, a coach wristlet.

It is so cute.  I just love it.  
So I went to Walgreens to find a class thank you note and they had this adorable card.

It was so easy to create.  I just picked fourteen pictures from my Walgreens account and then placed them in the card.  I wrote personal thank you on the back of each card.  

I only wish I had one for myself, but they were 20 cards for $19.99 and I have 20 students.  I think this card is the perfect way to say thank you for a wonderful school year.  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...