Monday, February 2, 2015

Update about this blog


My goal for 2015 is to simplify my life, that includes my blogging life.  Right now I have three blogs that I can barely manage.  My personal blog and my two teaching blogs.  In order to simplify and attempt to to provide quality blogging I am removing my first grade blog and blogging here full time.

I decided to blog here because this is where I have lots of readers and comments.   The point of blogging for me is to interact and share with other teachers.  So with that said  I am changing the name of the blog to The Very Busy Kindergarten Classroom because I know longer teach kindergarten.

I hope you will continue to read and comment.  I hope to provide ideas and share the wonderful things that are happening in my first grade classroom.

Sue

2 comments:

  1. See you here, then, with your wonderful ideas and amazing generosity!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sharita for taking the time to comment. I hope you enjoy reading The Very Busy Classroom.

      Sue

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...