Wednesday, May 1, 2013

A Big Decision


I have made an important decision in my life.  
It has been something that I have been thinking a lot about lately.  
I have been teaching kindergarten for 12 years and I think it is time for a change. 

I don’t want a drastic change because I love little children however I feel completely worn out at the end of the day. 

So I think it is time to challenge myself in a new direction.  
So I have made the decision to move to FIRST GRADE.


So what does that mean for
THE VERY BUSY KINDERGARTEN BLOG
well it seems strange to me to continue it with that name 
however 
I love sharing with everyone in the blog world. 
So I decided to relocated to
The Very Busy Classroom
that way if I make another classroom change I will not have to make another blog change.
 
I hope you will join me on my new adventure. 

Thanks for reading,
Sue


4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your promotion! First grade is my favorite grade!! I'm so glad you will continue to share your great ideas with us.

    Gwen
    Learning With Mrs. Brinn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya! Kinder is very tiring! You'll love First grade, will you move up with all your Kinders?
    ☼Libby
    First Grade Dual

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the move! Will definitely be following your new place. :)

    ~Jessica
    Fun in PreK-1

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...