Friday, March 29, 2013

Kind Words



Today when I read my emails I found this kind note that someone wrote about me to nominate me for some contest at the mall for Teacher Appreciation Week.  What a nice note!  It made my day.


Mrs. Schueller is an amazing teacher who cares for all her students and is always encouraging them to do their best.  She develops programs that engages her students and lets their imaginations explore everything on Earth and in outer space.  She teaches her students to respect and care for each other and for the community.  We are very blessed to have her at our school and as our teacher.

1 comment:

  1. Aww that is so sweet! It is great to hear things like that from others!

    Sarah
    Clearly Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...