Monday, April 1, 2013

Ladybugs


i  am completely unfocused lately.  i have so much on my mind.  one of the things going around in my brain is ladybugs.
ladybugs will be my theme for next year.  Swith that said, my first week after break will be dedicated to teaching my little ones about ladybugs. 
i found some cute books in my collection to share with them.



 little ladybug




this one looks interesting from amazon i just may order it.  

does anyone have other suggestions of good ladybug books to share???

2 comments:

  1. I just came across your blog! My first few years of teaching, my theme was bumble bees and ladybugs. So fun!

    Adrienne
    A Day in the Life of a Kindergartner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well there is a Ladybug Girl picture book series by Jacky Davis. If you are unfamiliar with them, you can sneak a peak at parts of the stories via Amazon.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...