Thursday, March 21, 2013

Easter Cards


Easter Cards for the Elderly and Parents

We made our Easter cards this week and they are very cute. 
I went with the idea I found on Pinterest from Minted.com a couple weeks back.  I posted this idea on Favorite Friday ideas because I thought it would be perfect and easy to make in kindergarten.  I was right.
source

We took strips of patterned scrapbook paper and glued them onto precut paper eggs.


Then we turned the eggs over and trimmed off the excess paper.

We glued the eggs on the cards and added some Easter grass. 

I found this nice tag from  Happy Home Fairy to put inside the cards.      . 

We glued the eggs and some Easter grass on the card.  I think they turned out cute.    The children enjoyed making the cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...