Monday, February 25, 2013

President Day Art/Writing Project


Dear Teachers, 
Please excuse my tardiness with my blog posts I have been sick lately and I am doing a lot of resting.

I do have a cute Presidential Project to share with you.  We did read a couple of books:
 I like to read this book first so that we can talk about what a president does and how a president gets elected.

Then we read about some real presidents:


 In the afternoon we read about the present president:


I put a little twist on my traditional president’s day project.  I added a torn paper American Flag behind a coin.  



Stop by Mrs. Ricca's Blog she had a great freebie book and some other idea's to share about president's day today.  

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this presidential project. I had last week off so we are spending this week learning about the presidents. I've been following you for a long time and you are always so creative. Thank you for sharing!
    Sherry
    Kindergarten Milestones

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...