Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Pet Clinic


All Paws Kindergarten Pet Clinic

Here is a picture of my pet clinic last year and you can read the post here.  
I found the cutest idea on Pinterest so I made some adjustments to the clinic again this year.  
The kids love the changes!! 

First I found this old tool bench sitting in the kindergarten closet left over from the toy resale.  I repurposed it to be the counter at the pet clinic.  I picked up some tins from the dollar section at Target to sort the supplies. 

Then I found some old bins and an old cart in the closet and made that the animal cages.  

My dear little sweetie, Lola, a former student, donated some of her stuffed animals for the center.  

I made some labels for the bins using graphics from KPM Doodles and some free images from Google.  

Let the Fun Begin!

P.S.  I'm off to ENJOY my SNOW Day!   It is my first one this year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...