Friday, March 1, 2013

Fun Friday Finds




These monster paintings are so cute.  I am putting this idea in my file folder.  I love the big white teeth.  Miss Jess's blog is mainly a preschool blog however is has lots of great ideas.  

source
This Easter egg is so simple.  I like it with the frame and without the frame.  I think it would be a great idea for the cards that my kindergarten class makes for the elderly or it would be great as an art project for the hallway!

source
I have to confess I did not teach anything about Dr. Seuss this week.  We had a snow day and Dental Health this week and we ended the week with the play Pinkalicious.   Sorry no time for Dr. Seuss.  However this drawing is adorable and I am going to save this idea for May when I introduce Dr. Seuss books to my Reading Groups.  What a cute and simple idea!  Thanks for sharing Forever In First Grade!



2 comments:

  1. The monsters are very cute! And Tammy's step by step Cat in the Hat drawings are great! Time got away from us at our school too without getting to do too much Seuss celebration.
    Lori
    Conversations in Literacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing, I am tucking it away too. Liz :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...