Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Book Review: Banana!



Book Review
Thank you to NetGalley, Words Pictures Book, and Quarto Kids for providing me with
the ebook of Banana!

Oh My Gosh!  This book is so cute.  It is perfect for the little one in your life.
  My grandson and I read the ebook together, therefore we did not have the benefit
of the “dangly food items” that the book description talks about.  However, we had
so much fun guessing what we thought the animals might eat.  My grandson loved
the use of onomatopoeia in the book and I enjoyed the colorful illustrations.  At the end
of the book we had a wonderful discussion about what we guessed the animals would
eat and what the illustrations had created.  All said and done, Little guy and I had a
wonderful reading experience together

I definitely will keep this book in mind as I purchase books for friends and family.
It will be coming out in April of 2021 so please look for it.
I know you and your little ones will enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...