Friday, January 20, 2017

I Spy the Alphabet

Recently I purchased this I SPY LETTERS book for little four year olds who are learning their letters.  They loved looking at the pictures in the book and finding the different things.    

Afterwards we played an I SPY game I made with all my extra alphabet stickers.  
I used 12 x 12 white scrapbook paper and just put all capital letter stickers on one side of the paper.  
Then I put lowercase letters on the other side.  Then I laminated the sheets.

Now with the boys we play I SPY...

The one little boy says, "I spy with my little eyes..."  It is so cute.  
The cost of the project depends on the extra supplies you have around.  I only purchased the book.  Everything else I found in my supplies.  

I made several mats and right now I am teaching them to play in small group.  Maybe they will be able to play on their own during centers.  

Did You Know...that Oriental Trading has a coupon and savings page.  I thought you might want to bookmark it.  Katie from OT asked me to share this with you.  She has been super kind to me this school year so I thought I would pass on the information to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...