Monday, January 30, 2017

A-Maze-ing Valentines for Your Students




If you read this blog often you may already know that I am working with many students from K4 through 2nd grade at my school.  So when it is time to put together valentines for the children I starting looking for something simple and easy.  

Oriental Trading offered me some wonderful gifts for the children. So I picked out these little heart mazes for each child from the valentine page because I thought I could easily put something together with these.    
source
Then I had to decide what to do with them, however there are already so many wonderful ideas on Pinterest.  So I combined all the best ideas and came up with my own layout. 
I really liked the idea of adding the word FRIEND because that is something all the teachers at our work really hard to teach the children friendship.   


PS  Don't forget the coupon page if you have a big order.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...