Friday, November 18, 2016

Five For Friday -- Nov. 18


This has been another crazy busy week in my life.  I don't know how I make it through each week. Just when I think things may calm down I am wrong again.  

1.  The most exciting event that happened this past week is we welcomed a new little guy into our family.  He is so tiny and precious.  
 2.  Another fun find we came across this week was this craft table from IKEA.  My grand-daughter is a bit young for a craft table right now but she really loves playing with beans.  So we turned it into a sensory table.  It is perfect!  She loves her sensory table she plays in it every time I am over at her house.  

3.  I found some wonderful rhyming activities to use at school.  The kids are having so much fun doing the activities.

4.  My Turkey Hunt game was a hit with my little four year olds.  They absolutely loved playing the game.  
5.  I am in the process of updating my Chicka Chicka Boom Boom Alphabet and Number Bingo Game. Now that I am working with children at lots of different levels I found that some of my favorite activities need to be modified.  So this week I am working on updating my bingo games.  I wanted a bingo game with just upper case letters and one with lower case letters.  I also wanted a number bingo game that went to just 20 as well.  I still have some finishing touches to put on it however I hope to have it up and going in my store on Monday.  
Coming Soon to my TPT store
  Thank you Kacey at Doodle Bugs for hosting the Link Up party.  

1 comment:

  1. After looking at a number of the blog articles on your web page, I really appreciate your technique of writing a blog.
    Calgary child care

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...