Friday, October 28, 2016

Five for Friday -- Oct. 28



1. I finished my November Challenge Pack for my TPT store.  It has some fun activities.  




2.  This is my favorite activity.  I like the added twist to this favorite activity.  





3.  I worked hard this week to make this bat treats for the primary students.  




4.  I quickly threw this together this morning.  I found a game similar to this on Pinterest however it was just numbers 1-6.  I needed to move on to numbers 1-10.  





5.  Finally the best news of the week is my little peanut took her first steps on her own.  It is so exciting.   
Thank Kacey from Doodle Bugs for hosting the Linky Party.  



1 comment:

  1. You've inspired me! Syllables word challenge sort, and froggy math can be themed so many times. Will check out your November challenges. Thank you

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...