1. The best thing that happened this week was my little sweetheart finally figured out how to stand on her own. She still has a lot of PT ahead of her but this is a huge success for her.
2. I made a quick little class book, F is for First Grade, this week for the first graders. Great Activity for the first week of school.
3. I updated my Leaves poem as well this week. It is in my kindergarten poetry basket. It had a typo on it and I wanted to fix it. I also made a black and white copy of it for the student book as well.
4. I read another book this week. It is a great light hearted book about friendship to read on vacation.
5. I purchased these colorful drawers for my office I LOVE the fun colors and best of all it was 50 percent off.
Thank you Kacey from Doodle Bugs for hosting the linky party.