Friday, September 9, 2016

Five for Friday -- September 9


1.  The best thing that happened this week was my little sweetheart finally figured out how to stand on her own.  She still has a lot of PT ahead of her but this is a huge success for her.  

2.  I made a quick little class book, F is for First Grade, this week for the first graders. Great Activity for the first week of school. 


3.  I updated my Leaves poem as well this week.  It is in my kindergarten poetry basket.  It had a typo on it and I wanted to fix it.  I also made a black and white copy of it for the student book as well.  
4.  I read another book this week. It is a great light hearted book about friendship to read on vacation.  

5.  I purchased these colorful drawers for my office  I LOVE the fun colors and best of all it was 50 percent off.  

Thank you Kacey from Doodle Bugs for hosting the linky party.  




2 comments:

  1. Hi! Where did you find those drawers? They are just what I'm looking for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found the drawers at Michaels.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...