Friday, August 12, 2016

Five for Friday -- August 12


This is my last full week of summer vacation.  At the end of next week in-services start and summer is officially over.  
1.  This week I have been working on making gifts for the other teachers on my level.  This is something I like to do every year to start the school year.  I not quite finished yet but I hope to finish by the end of the weekend.
2.  I added a writing checklist to the students' writing folders.  I hope this will help my students think through their work before they come up to conference and make some self corrections.  
3.  I also put together a mini lesson for teaching word choice.  I am excited to see how this binder will help my students build their vocabulary.  
4.  The Very Busy Kindergarten is now on Instagram.  You can follow me @The Very Busy Kindergarten Blog.  

5.  Today I am baking baseball cookies for my husband's surprise birthday party.  

Thank you Kacey at Doodle Bugs for hosting the linky party.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...