Friday, July 22, 2016
Five For Friday -- July 22
It has been quite a while since I participated in the Five for Friday Linky party with Kacey at Doodle Bugs Teaching. I thought I would give it a try again. What I like most about the linky party it reminds me to look at different blogs each week. I like reading what others have to say and share as well.
Also it helps me to self-reflect a bit about what I did during the week worth sharing.
1. One of the main things I have done this summer is to start my own version of a bullet journal. It helps to keep me focused on the tasks I need to do each day. There are so many options and ideas out there, however for now I am exploring with my own layout.
2. I love being at home because I have time to make my favorite food for lunch everyday, Chicken Waldorf Salad. It is delicious. It has chicken, celery, and apple in it so that counts as one fruit and veggie for the day. I am thinking of add spinach to it to give it more veggie power.
3. I have been working on revamping my writing folder for next year. I am still in the planning stages however I am happy with what I have done so far.
4. My husband had off the beginning of this week so we did a lot of biking in the early hours of the morning to avoid the heat. We went on some trails that we do not usually take now that we have a new bike rack.
5. Finally, I put together my reading logs for the entire school year and uploaded them to TPT. My goal for this year is to update some of my products and add a couple new ones.
Thanks again Kacey for hosting this linky party.