Sunday, December 6, 2015

How To Cook A Turkey


It took a while but I got it done.  I have been in and out of class the past several weeks as I finished up my radiation treatments so it took a little bit longer to finish this project than I thought.  

I had all my students write a little piece using transition words for How to Cook a Turkey. 
First they wrote a rough draft in their writing journals.
Then we went to the computer lab to type up our stories and illustrate them on ABCYA's Story Maker.  Most students took three computer classes to finish however other students needed more time.  

I think all the stories hung up in the hallway for two days and then I had to take it down to make room for Christmas.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...