Saturday, September 26, 2015

Prayer Rocks


I found this idea on Pinterest this week and it literally took me under 15 minutes to make for free.  I had some rocks in my family room, stickers from my craft room and modge-podge from my craft room.  

At the end of the school day the star student picks a rock and we create a prayer around that rock that reflects our day.  

Last week we prayed for all the love we share with our friends at school, the joy we had at the pumpkin farm and we thanked God for helping us be brave throughout our school day and face our challenges. 

I am thinking a making a couple for myself -- Trust, brave, thankful, help, love, peace, Joy, kindness -- I found out this week that I will be missing school for several weeks due to illness.  Please be patience with my lack of blogging I will try to continue while I am out sick.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...