1. This was another busy week for me. I went back to school and started to clean my classroom. It is a long process for me because I like to scrub everything clean before I put it away. I am a bit of a clean freak so this cleaning process does take me a few days to get everything the way I want it. However, now I am in the process of putting things away where they belong.
2. This week I put together a class book we created together last year. The book is for the first day of school to introduce the students to their new classroom. I am really excited to share it with my new students.
3. In the evening, I am reading the book, Power Thoughts, by Joyce Meyer. I created two cards to guide me through my first week. It is a reminder to work toward my goal daily.
4. At home this week my hubby and I put together a cabinet for the craft room. My intention for this space is two fold: 1. I am going to use it to work on my family scrapbooks. I am so far behind on them. 2. I am also going to use the space to take photos. I purchased a tri-fold board for now and I am going to see if that improves some of my smaller photos. I included the window in the photo because we put in new windows on our second floor this week. (They look so nice compared to the old windows.)
5. I have some Freebies for you this week. I created headings for two of my pocket charts. One for my spelling word chart and the other for my Rainbow Behavior Pocket Chart: I am going to print them and then add them to some colorful cardstock.
Next week on TVBK I am going to focus my blog posts on how I organize things in my classroom. Thanks again to Kacey for hosting the linky party.