|Source: Fluttering Through First Grade|
This poem says it all, I hope the ladies at Fluttering Through First Grade do not mind if I share it with you. If you would like a copy please go to their site and download it for FREE!
I am constantly thinking of ways or things I want to do to improve my teaching for the new school year. I have created my Summer Homework List to help me stay focused. Sometimes I see so many great ideas on Pinterest I lose my focus.
Hopefully I do better on my list than last summer.
- · Work on developing a Writing/Reading/Phonics Framework
- · Reread Of Primary Importance
- · Begin filling in the Exit Expectations for the Arch. Of Milwaukee
- · September Challenge Folders
- · Writing Folders
- · Teacher Gifts – Apple Jars (10)
- · Birthday Cards
- · Welcome Cards (Send out last week of July)
- · Welcome Bags
- · Print Labels for work folders/challenge folders/writing folders/writing journals/science journals/math journals
- · Name Cards
o Home Reading
o Name Tags
o Desk Tags