Sunday, February 8, 2015

Valentines for my Students

It's that time of year when you have to search out wonderful ideas of valentines to give to your students.  My students this year are all about OLAF!   Still.....really I am not joking.  when we read stories about snowman and created our own snowmen that is what everyone of them were drawing and making.  It is the number one song request for Brain Break time.

When I was telling my daughter about this.....she got all excited because she LOVES Olaf too.  (She is 24 years old!)  She found a cute Olaf valentine on pinterest to make.  So that is what we made today.....

20 Olaf valentine treat bags.  It was really easy to make.

1.  Go to One Creative Mommy.com  and print out the Olaf bag toppers.  Fill out one per student.
2.  Supplies you will need:  stick pretzels, candy corn, brown mini m & m's, a mini tube of white frosting, large marshmallows, and mini marshmallows and bags to put the snowmen in.

3.  I "glued"  the m & m's on first with the frosting to the large marshmallows.
4.  Then I assembled the bags.

This project was very easy to do.

Happy Valentine's Day to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...