Sunday, June 9, 2013

I Am Moving



My years of teaching kindergarten are officially over.  I had all these wonderful plans of documenting my last few weeks of all the last times …..however I was just overwhelmed with so much to do.  Report Cards, Portfolios, volunteer gifts, student gifts, and room mom gifts and packing up to move out of my classroom of eleven years was too much to deal with.   Oh I forgot to mention, my house is experiencing a little bit of remodeling as well. 

Next year I will teach First Grade, Again!  I taught first grade eleven years ago however I am sure things have changed.  I will be sharing my adventures at my new blog:  The Very Busy Classroom.  I hope you will join me. 

I will leave The Very Busy Kindergarten blog up for teachers who would still like to read the ideas.  Thank you for reading and commenting here.  It has been a lot of fun sharing with all the other kindergarten teachers.  
Sue

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the move, can't wait to see what new adventures you have!

    ~Jessica
    Fun in PreK-1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for keeping your blog up. I went back to school at the ripe ole age of 43 to become a teacher - being a kindergarten teacher would be like a dream come true. I am looking forward to seeing your new blog, and hope I can have my own classroom of sweetiepies someday too. You are very inspirational! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...