Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Writing about Space



We finally finished our Space Journals that we worked on during our Space Unit.   We made lots of graphic organizers about the stars, sun and all the planets.  The children did lots and lots of writing each day about the solar system.  They are starting to get the idea to start a sentence with a capital letter and end with a period.  We are still working on our sentence structure. 





Here is the cute cover I made for the journals,  I used  a graphic from KPM Doodles and a border from Creative Clips.
Free Copy Here

1 comment:

  1. I just want to say thank you so much for all of the ideas that you share. I am a Catholic school teacher for Kindergarten as well. Though we have not met, I feel like you have helped me grow to become a better teacher. You have shared so much, I truly appreciate your generosity of spirit. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...