Friday, April 5, 2013

Friday Favorites The Ladybug Edition




I’m sorry this week my ladybug obsession got the best of me.  That is all I could think of.  I thought I would share with you the picture that started my obsession.  It is so cute I found it on Pinterest.

source
This is the cutest idea I saw for dressing up those milk crates that we all use.  The banners underneath the shelf are super cute as well. 


source

I love this ladybug family worksheet and it is free at Miss Kindergarten's Blog.   
source
I thought a mailbox on the teacher's desk would be so cute.  The kids would love putting love notes for the teacher in there. 

source
I am always looking for ideas for room moms.  This will be a wonderful idea at the end of the year and not that expensive.

source
Here is the flower pot I made for my basil plant last summer. 
source


Do you see my pet ladybug rock!  I told you I am obsessed with ladybugs! 
source

I hope you have a wonderful week. Enjoy!  




2 comments:

  1. I love everything :) Are the crates hanging on the wall? What do you put in them?

    Bridget
    Literacy Without Worksheets

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Sue! I don't know if I'm feeding your ladybug obsession, but IKEA had really cute ladybug rugs, and there's a store called Learning How where you can by a Ladybug Letters Puzzle Game.

    If you have a second, please stop by my blog and pick up some freebies. :) I love hearing from other bloggers.

    Your latest follower,

    Teaching with Sight

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...