Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Vote Today!


Happy Election Day

I just want to take a moment to give a huge shout out and thank  Christie from First Grade Fever.  She put together a lesson for Election Day and it was wonderful. 

I printed out a couple of the pages but you can see from my pictures it made a huge difference in my day. 

I put some streamers up on my locker.

I hung up the posters on the inside of the door.

Next I put another copy of the posters inside the locker along with a red bag to put their ballots in.


My little ones had a great time going inside the voting booth to vote.  

AND they were super excited to tallying up the results.  

We read the book, Duck for President.

Did you do anything special for election day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...