Monday, November 5, 2012

Thanksgiving Chart of Words


Last year I printed Fall Words and Halloween Words from somewhere on Pinterest. (I could not find the ones I printed only a sample from Teacher Bits and Bobs that are included in units for First Graders.)  My little ones love to write from them.  So I decided to make a November or Thanksgiving Chart of words.   I used graphics from KPM Doodles and I had to search for some free clipart on google images.  
Click Here for Your Free Copy

Tip:  Last year I only printed out two copies for my writing center.  That was a big mistake because when we work on Writer’s Workshop as a whole class I really wish we had more copies.    So I plan on having at least 12 copies so the children can share.  

Happy Writing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...