Tuesday, August 21, 2012

My #1 Technology Tip

If you are like me you work between a lot of computers.  In one day I work on 

my laptop

my ipad

the smartboard

the classroom computer

and sometime even my husband's computer 

and never once do I use a flashdrive or usb device.  

That is because all my files are saved on dropbox.  Dropbox is an online service that stores all your information and it is free.  I have all my home and school files and my graphics, saved in one place.  
dropbox

Several times I have had problems with computers and all my information was safe because it was on dropbox.  So far I have not had to pay for dropbox.   You can earn more free space my recommending friends.    I you want me to recommend you I would be happy to, just let me know.

For more teacher tech tips go over to the blog hop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...