Saturday, August 25, 2012

Common Core Standards


Common Core Math Standards

My school is starting to implement the common core standards for math.  So I am on the hunt for all the wonderful resources that everyone has created.  Luckily for me there is a lot out there. 

I started with Rachelle Smith’s Common Core Math and ELA Galore {Kindergarten Checklist.}  I picked this pack because it had both the Common Core Kindergarten math and language standards in it.  I figured I should have both standards. 

You know I love to organize things, so as I put my binder together I wanted a cover and cover sheets for each standard.  I could not find any so I created my own.  


click here

  I organized my cover sheets and forms in my new binder. 

 Now I am ready to document my common core math lessons.  

1 comment:

  1. I'll have to read more about common core. Is it required in all of the states? I have made two math binders one has all of my masters and the second has lessons for each strand. Are the common core similiar to our BC math strands (personal learning outcomes for each subject in each grade)? In any case like you I am an organizer.

    Liz :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...