Monday, July 16, 2012

Kindergarten Birthdays




This week my goal is to organize the birthday bags for my students.  As you know birthdays for little ones is always a special day.  I don't know about you but I can never seem to remember all the birthdays.  That is why I like to organize for birthdays in the summer, that way I am prepared.

Today my goal is to make the birthday cards for my little ones.  Generally I make cards with one of my stamp sets however with my fractured elbow my right wrist is limited with what I can do.  
So I designed easy cards this year on my computer.

I created this easy template and cut them out and mounted them on scrapbook paper.


If you would like a copy of the template Click Here.

I forgot to mention the graphics are from KPM Doodles.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...