Thursday, March 22, 2012

TOP 15 LOVELY BLOGS


I received this lovely award from three wonderful bloggers some time ago.  I have to admit I am a bit slow at my thank you, ok to be honest several weeks slow.  However, I do want to thank the following bloggers for thinking of me:

April at Wolfelicious
Tonia at Ms. Vento 

Thank you so much.  
It means a lot to me that other bloggers recognize my blog.   
It is an honor to me that each day teachers take a minute out of their busy days to read my blog. So I would like to Thank all my readers as well. 


The rules for the Lovely Blog Award are:
1. Link back to the blogger who gave it to you ( Ok that was easy enough)
2. Pass the award onto 15 other lovely bloggers (only fifteen I can think of at least 25 other blogs that are AWESOME!)
3. Follow the person who sent it to you ( This will be fun!)

Here are the blogs I would like to give the Lovely Blog Award to....  I realize they most likely already received the award but I still wanted to recognize them.  Each blog has wonderful and creative ideas that they freely share and I would like to thank them. 

8 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the award!! You are so sweet!!

    Sara
    Kindergarten Is A Hoot

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog. I can see why you won!I taught kinder for 13 years and I now teach 2nd. Please visit my blog as I do have kinder activities as well secondissosweet.blogspot.com. Have a bloggeriffic day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are awesome!
    Thank you!!!!
    hugs,
    Jennifer
    First Grade Blue SKies

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the award!

    Like you I have been totally lazy about this. I have received this award more than a couple of times, try 6! I will be making a post this week


    Thanks again

    Ms. Patterson

    ReplyDelete
  5. woo-hooo! You are SO awesome for thinking of me! You made my night! Thank you so very much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You made my day!! Thank you so much for this sweet award:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww! You're sooo sweet! Thanks so much!
    Christie :)
    First Grade Fever

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for this award.
    kindergarten australia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...