Monday, December 5, 2011

Let It Snow!!!

The kids were so excited today.....there was snow flurries.  So we made some snowmen I saw on Pinterest.   The kids had so much fun.  Their favorite part was stuffing the extra paper inside ....just four snowballs size recycle balls.


  1. Oh my goodness these are ADORABLE!!! I LOVE them! I just found your blog and am your newest follower :) I am a speech pathologist, mama and blogger and I host a linky party, Thrifty bring parents and educators together to share free or nearly free educational lessons and activities, I'd love for you to come check it out :) Link up if you'd like, or just browse the other great activity ideas!

  2. Hi! I love the snowman! Are u willing to share the pattern?? I am a preschool teacher and would love to make this with my kids! thanks! Josie:)

  3. I love this. Anyway you could email me the pattern? Thanks!

    1. I am sorry Carrie. I do not have a pattern for this.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...